sábado, junio 03, 2006

Don't Sleep
Nutt-so feat Outlawz Inmortalz

[Intro-Coro]
Murder n pain come wit the game if you choose to roll,kickin doughs puttin holes in motherfuckas leavin hoes disposed of nigga lay ya down when I creep, on a mission to send you 6 feet nigga don't sleep!

[EDI]
Now in my every wakin moment I'm a quest to G betta shit position myself to ride n stay prepared for whateva dig Nutt-so we got limo, step ahead of these cowards half-hearted, bitch niggas'd love the taste of the power but it's only the chosen, that gon' continue on rollin shit even in the afterlife, we still blast tonight n played you that nigga shoulda stayed to a stayed awoke, got caugth sleepin' left lead in him now we even nigga

[Napolean]
It don't quit it don't stop, you bad bitch I'll pay a crooked cop then hustle on the block, n stack my money that I future plot young Napolean, Napoleon, it's on it's on again, when liqid sin touch my liver tell me will it eva end, I'm tired a' mournin wake up to anotha dead in the mornin, pray 'fore I went to bed, still woke up dreamin lead pictures of them vultures that surround my crew they wanna talk n drink a brew n claim they Thug Life too!

[Coro]
Murder n pain come wit the game if you choose to roll, kickin doughs puttin holes in mothafuckas leavin hoes disposed of nigga lay ya down when I creep, on a mission to send you 6 feet nigga don't sleep!

[Kadafi]
I blast first to they body, like my guns in varieties runnin wit the real big willies you silly punks try to be, but front, doin my walk-bys rollin blunts, hands on my nuts in a getaway car full'a stunts addicted to my nine, movin like crime through time poppin niggas like pimples nigga nuttin simple bout mine etch a sketch it, dumpin on all you punks at inter-sections day in n day out aint no easy way out no easy exits don't sleep!

[Kastro]
Walkin dead in a net, vexed out my head talkin to my damn self stretch vexed in my bed n if I ran how much I wanna bet how fast I fall ova the edge on my face flat but fuck that I'm a souljah, wide open, tired of livin lies got me locin, on mama's eyes the drama side won't stop 'til I smoke 'em, potent, so I'm chokin, floatin, on my feet, since these bitch niggas creep, why the fuck should I sleep?

[Nutt-So]
Dumpin on mothafuckas at random, rapidly, wit accuracy, they shouldn't a' talked bad to me, it had to be, a mothafuckin murda, I'm glad to be, the nigga that did the murder, so sad to see, another mothafucka dead, layin in red, wit a big ass hole in his head, recieved by a thug nigga, no luv, as I bloodied up his mothafuckin mug picture, snatched him up off the asphault, then drove off to the hills, positioned him on his knees, n blew the back off, twisted his cap off, wrapped him up in plastic, slid to the edge n dumped his ass off, then notified his whole family, of this tragedy, murdered 'im witout askin me, who did it, catastrophe, is how I left it and you won't see the last of me nigga, n I betcha,he got wet up, don't sleep cuz you fuckin wit realest nigga you jeopardisin lives, when you fuckin wit souljahs, fucked 'im up with the throw up the sticks mothafucka, it's game ova

[2Pac]
When I, enta the first zone, worst known mic holda My Hummer roll up, evacuatin strapped soldiers, Inside strategy, manifesting military styles casualty tragedy when niggas battle me, my prophesized prediction, switch n move positions Separated from his gun n bitch, and watch 'im start snitchin I keep spittin, still stupid niggas fail to listen I personify this thug living, hell or prison My ammunition varies, my voice carries Watch me invite the whole world, me n the MOB getting married, it seems horrifying screams pierce the dark, just as expected A trick bitch, where is your heart, you mark Watch niggas fall when I call they name We Outlawz on yo head, niggas all the same except some want more outta life than stress, we still thuggin 'til there's none left,don't sleep!

[Outro-Coro]
Murder n pain come wit the game if you choose to roll,kickin doughs puttin holes in mothafuckas leavin hoes disposed of nigga lay ya down when I creep, on a mission to send you 6 feet nigga don't sleep!