miércoles, agosto 16, 2006

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Thug Life
Young Thugz feat 2Pac
2Pac Intro
The question, is it real?The answer, the young muthafuckin’ thugs, (nigga)K-Doggs (that’s right),Young Hollywood (c’mon),Big muthafuckin’ Malcolm,representin’ on the muthafuckin’ high level,these muthafuckas just don’t understand me.They all family, why don’t you niggas hit these bustas up!
Young Hollywood (Kadafi)
What’s up for ’95? Yeah, ’95 sound live!From doin’ crimes, no more runnin’ from one-time.Although I know I role I gets for my title.When I was young, that nickel-plated Four-Fifth was my idol.Chrome, stones, bones, and portable phones,getting’ big hoes while I’m sittin’ at home,Is what I scheme of, so NOW what I dream of,is a life full of trouble, in fact,countin’ double digit stacks,lay back for a minute, 400 SEL, yeah, I could see myself in it!Murder for money, you ever heard of a dummy,with glocks between his tummy, low down dirty and crummy.Talkin’ bout that Thug Life be the only life I know,talkin’ bout that drug life without this rap shit,probably be the only route I go.And matter of fact I know I’ll strive through this fo sho, live that Thug Life
(Chorus: Girl)Thug Life, it’s the only life for me.Thug Life, forever hustlin’ in the street.Thug Life, when no one else was there for me.Thug Life, these G’s became my family.
Big Mal (Edi)
Thug Life, ever since we was from day one,lickin’ shots, getting back in the frustration,Live my (?) was never my thought, I guess it’s my fault,I told to support, that nigga with his FUCKIN’ court!I’m boldy, drinkin’ slowly, smash his finger to the pole,least no matter when makin’ snaps with the homies.Now y’all know it ain’t right,but when young niggas sure don’t like,tryin to survive through the stripe,with a buck and a butter knife, you fuckin’ right!I go loony for loot G, without a bootsy,see I was raised in this crazed world forever,thuggin’ is how I stay, clutchin’ pay, and duckin’ strays.I’m just a young thug, glad to see twenty, and plenty more,but the olders say that’s a trip that I ain’t ready for.So it’s only right, for me to earn my fuckin’ stripes,everyday I fight. Livin’ that…
(Chorus: Girl)
K-Dogg (Kastro)
Well, some niggas wonder where the real niggas win a few cents,make me represent harder, no doe I cant bother cuz,don’t nuttin’ move but the papers, when niggas catch vapors,more and more niggas doin’ capers.For them stacks of ends, me and my mens, it all means,the black Benz, on rims, and diamond rings.Make me think thoughts, of all sorts, and no lesser,puffin’ on ‘ports for the pressure.While the cells floss, thugs born to the full,get on and take pull, punks are livin’ wonderful.Array and Bubonic make a play day,pass away and I pray that a nigga lay,in peace, please tuck my leaves in the piece,with the real sticks and snaps, no haps, I guess I gotta peel.For realla, my niggas never showed me nothin’ right,now I’m hype on this muthafuckin’ Thug Life!
(Chorus: Girl)Thug Life, it’s the only life for me.(I gotta live the )Thug Life, forever hustlin’ in the street.(Don’t’ know if I can live a) Thug Life, when no one else was there for me.(All we had was a) Thug Life, these G’s became my family. (Repeat Chorus)
2Pac-(Spoken)
Who do a young nigga got out here these muthafuckin’ days?Preachers?Them muh’fuckas is crooked as the muthafuckin’ niggas on the streets.Cops?Muh’fuckas takin’ bribes, endin’ lives, those niggas don’t give a fuck about me.Nigga want a G, I’ll be lost in the muthafuckin’ sauce. (really?)Now I’m a G, I’M boss. (right)Starin’ at this muthafuckin’ Thug Life. (That’s right)Keep a nigga real, keep me on my toes, Lord knows. (y’know)I don’t know what tomorrow bring,I do know one thing, (What’s that?)ain’t nothin’ gon’ change bout this game. (Oh yeah)Fuck the fame, all I want is the riches,side-steppin’ the bitches, (right?) the snitches, they lay in ditches, (right?)dead, two to the head, stead of me going to the penitentiary,nigga I been doin’ this shit since the days of elementary.Figure me fallin’, I’m continuously ballin’, (Right?)never die, always high. (right)Thug Life, baby, Have you seen me lately? (uh-uh)These young muthafuckin’ thugs,K-Doggs, Young Hollywood, Big Malkie, Muthafuckin’ Mutah, (Right)niggas ain’t to be fucked with, (Never that)they ain’t fin- fin to be played with. (Never that)If we can slay half these muthafuckas in the business, (All Day)what is this, (Every Day) muthafuckas think you can beat me,shit, y’all niggas is tweakin’.Y’all can’t fade these niggas, (never)these is the craziest muthafuckin’ niggas in y’all age bracket. (Thuggin’ to the fullest)And I can have you muthafuckas out the box,why y’all niggas out there screamin’ about bitches and shit,(y’all niggas can’t fade me)all that bullshit, we ain’t gon’ name no names,cuz if we really wanted beef, we’d bring it to you punk muthafuckas.But half y’all niggas is out there rappin’ like other niggas.These muthafuckas is rappin’ like Thug niggas. (You know who you are)Young muthafuckin’ thugs, they keep it real,(I know you know who you muthafuckas are)and I put that on my muthafuckin’ mama, and everybody mama out there.How bout that you little suckas? (Bustas)Y’all can’t fade this whole crooked ass hit,and after this its gone be another hit, (one more) after that one more.Cuz Moe-Z don’t be playin’, (Never) he don’t be playin’ either, (Slayin’)he be bringin’ you that muthafuckin’ heat! (Heavy Heat)On every single block, on every single street, (Every Street)it’s a Thug Nigga. (Livin’ Thug Life)When you see the police, nigga put up the middle finger, cuz ain’t no love nigga.(Ain’t no love)That’s how we do it in the ghet-to. (All Day)Thought you knew nigga. (these niggas don’t know, tell ‘em tho)Young thugs, bay-bay. (Tell ‘em niggas tho)Hey, If niggas got gats, (If ya got one)put one in the chamber nigga. (Put one in the chamber)Yeah, that’s how we do it. (Can’t do nothin’ without one in the chamber)Stay Strapped. Stay Ready.Hey, but throw your muthafuckin’ hands up if it’s just a fist-fight nigga,(Fist-Fight nigga, don’t be no Thug Nigga,Throw them thangs nigga like the muthafuckin’ old school suckas)and handle it like a muthafuckin’ Thug.Don’t be no Busta, and be runnin’ for the trunk like a sucka.That’s not how we do things around here on Thug Block.On Thug Block, nigga, we throw it from the shoulders, (all day)we always drop boulders, cuz we soldiers. (That’s right)That’s how we do it, (That’s right, nigga)and if you a sucka, you gon’ be a quick-runnin’ for the gun ass nigga.(That’s a sucka for ya)Cuz you need that trigga to feel bigga.But y’know, I’m pull yo hoe card. (Quick right fast)Young Thugs. Thug Life. (Believe Dat! Out. ’95 Money-Making, Thug Life!)

1 Comments:

Blogger titoveli said...

diablo loko grasia por esto llo me kanse de buscar esta lyricas grasia manito

11:27 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home