miércoles, mayo 24, 2006

Big Time
2Pac feat Live Squad & E-Money Bags

Voz de fondo "Impossibbbbbbbblllllleeeeee, take your love from me"

(E-MoneyBags)

I thought the Earth saw, saw it all,I thought they wasn't ready for no more?It's time for a new beginning.For every action, there's a reaction.Lost in golden pyramids outside.At first we were the 'havenotz',The hunger even had some go out and Bag watchBut then the Jag dropped.What the fuck I'm supposed to do?Go out and snatch blocks?And hand out bricks, connect and politic like a JewI'd rather do it the classic way, like Cassius Clay,I'm the next sub to do this nobody after me,The sky's cracked with the force of my words,Here's the lesson, we the ones ya'll forever knownin, hearing the essence.Peep the planets how they all connectingAnd my clique next to spit, who they ressurecting?Yo check this shit, I ain't got lifetimes to recite lines,the pipelines was sent to ya with the right mindlet the light shine Keep ya shades on, cuz it's the ama'zon,E-MoneyBags, Grand Imperial the label Check my vision,I'm playing my part in this division,Till we big time, engraved in stone we'll be printed,yo

(Stretch)

Pull a card, here comes the Squad,Sure to bomb, never lost when I've sparred,Its hard cuz I'm God!And comes off the topDon't they know a nigga got flavour,Mad cuz I'm sharp as a razor.Bockin' when I'm walkin', always tryna take a niggaz fucking picture,Embarassed when my lawyers gettin with yaI'm robbin ya life, rather jumboThe thuggadon niggas, that incredible dope flowI remain smooth, cops can't find no evidence,So I'll just laugh, look at my fucking dead presidents.Sending me decoys with marked money frontin' yo,What you need G? Nah, I ain't got nuttin',I say "Give up ya gun"Is what I tell em then I step,wouldn't be top dog if I was one who sleptSo show respectI'm beyond that, livin' like Trump,The only difference is a nigga's never in a slump,Tax free is what it be G,stacking while I'm macking,The Squad is Big Time if you wanna be exactin',Dealin' with keys, you see these on the mad tip.Act like you want it and we'll have to just wreck shit.

Kick rhymes, baby just recognise (se repite)

(Majesty)

Check it,We like master monks, moulding niggaz to perfection.Target 4 corners, conquer every section.Rizzers of the underworld, this Thug Nation We got our own codes, every type can relate to me.And how we keep it? Deeper than the deepest secret, in the FBI files Organise to crack vials New Thug Order money getting submerged, Cross the border, politic with peace pipesPuffin on that green water Fuck whatcha heard, we moving the birds,Quantity large, busting at the sarge never follow me,Extreme measures, to finance the movement,Smash the diamond district, snatch the jewels quick,My inspiration, hundred percent dedication,Thug Nation be the final destination.

(2Pac)
Some say cracks the only way to get your papers Prepare to catch the vapours,I'm violating niggas like a rapist.The coppers couldn't catch us with a net,the one you love to sweat,how crooked can a motherfucker get? 2Pacalypse Now's a real knucker,I'm slick and quick to pick her upper,After I fuck her then I duck her.Young Gunz niggas got em frantic,They just can't understand it,We get wrecked across the planet.Beeper goes off I hit the cellular,Coppers wanna gat me, they can't sweat me so the hell wit cha!You get the dick quick while I'm getting rich, bitch.Tried a lunatic, I flip and do some slick shit.Nigga, I'm like Gotti, give me body,Rob you for your drugs then put slugs in your hottie.(Yeah!)And ain't nobody that can stop me,I'm rollin' with the Squad motherfucker damn posse.Come get your ass rolled up, I kid ya not,this shit I got I'll have ya sewed up.16 shots come and get mine,Fuck you motherfuckers cuz I'm finally livin' Big Time!

Kick rhymes, baby just recognise (se repite)