martes, enero 10, 2006


A fines del año pasado,a modo de tributo (comercial?..) fue sacado el 4to disco de Notorious llamado Duets: The Final Chapter donde sale la cancion Living in Pain con 2Pac,donde se utilizaron los versos de la gran House Of Pain...qeda por decir q la original es mucho mejor,
aqui esta la letra de la remix...

[Just Blaze]
Welcome to the house of pain, Just Blaze niggaz

[Intro: Mary J. Blige]
Theres no we, it seems I can't get freeSombody tell me what's happenin to me

[Notorious B.I.G.]
The country bud got me chokinI'm on a mission to the point motherfuckers think I'm smokinYea that sick nigga Biggie wit the H-shot fifthWit the extra clip for that extra shitDon't you know that killin is thrillinAll the blood spillin, is all up on the drug dealinA broad gangsta my daddy was a thugHad a .38 wit the hallow point slugSo when he lit shotsNiggaz dropped quicker than bootlegger sells his liquorA little nigga tried to squeeze .22's in my Reebok shoesPayin dudes, while kids was on their one's and two'sNow I'm much older, colder, fuck a holsterGot the Mac .11's swingin from my shoulderIt's a damn shame I got to put my mom through the strainI'm livin in a house of pain

[Chorus: Mary J. Blige]
Is anybody listenin and tell me can you can see this God be surroundin meNow it's gettin colder heavy on my shoulder and it's gettin hard to breatheAnd it's gettin blury, I'm gettin worried cause it's gettin hard to seeWhen your lampin in the house of paaaiiinnn

[2Pac]
When the motherfucker dust kicker, who can you trust?Who gave you the heart to see a nigga?Before you bust, my name is spoken on the tongue so many foesBustin motherfuckers out the blocks and I ain't even goNow how the hell do you explain my claim to fameFrom doin fix to bustin tricks out the fuckin frameGot these bitches on my jock niggaz on my blockJealous ass suckers got it duckin for my fuckin glockAnd bustin niggaz ass is to stay aliveSkinny ass playa watchin victim motherfuckers fryThey ask me how I'm livin? how I'm a hustler?Buckin busters ‘til they dieNow it's on in the ghetto you ain't heard?Niggaz got they AK's headin for the birdAimin at free ass bitches let 'em rainGivin 'em, wettin 'em, welcome to the house of pain


[Chorus: Mary J. Blige]

[Nas]
MJB, be worried niggaz, yea, Nas...
Wendy Williams say I stayed dust maybe I shouldcuz these rappers'll have your phone tap like Savion GloverAnd on the West the police corrupt, some are bloodsBut these Teflon I loaded explodin some mugsI'm like Furious in "Boyz In the Hood"But at the drive through I'm ain't runnin I'm dumpinCrazy like a paru and load up, know how Nas doI'm callin Henchmen to save shit, to organize a black truthAnd we party hard party wit NasSince they ain't no more - Mardi GrasAnd Bush won't apologizeI got gangsta hoes Kobe Bryant scared to sodomizeAnd .45's for them suckers y'all idolizeYa'll yellin my name but y'all soon die inTryin to portray real but they be ly-inCuz they want the real niggaz to die so they can gameBut neva that, this ain't neva lastin this is the house of pain

[Chorus: Mary J. Blige]